Wednesday, November 07, 2012

the littlest monkey
 
Photobucket

i made an effort to redeem myself today from the lack of halloween photo taking
i figured this little lady deserved some proper "my first halloween" pictures

Photobucket

which of course, were only possible because she had a banana to suck on

no smile
just banana

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is a new favorite
looks like she's out for a little grocery shopping trip

Photobucket

walking with her little walker is actually this week's new trick

Photobucket

phew, all caught up
thanks for visiting
.ta.

2 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Love the little Monkey and her banana pictures :) !! So cute! Thanks for catching us up on life ... I need to catch up my own blog!

Amanda & Garlan McCoy said...

I totally need to get Emma a little walker!