Thursday, August 25, 2011

one last shot from idaho

while we all bustled around packing up the cars to leave idaho
beck just took a quiet moment to relax on the porch and have a little chocolate milk,
idaho-style

i thought this was a fitting final idaho shot

Photobucket

and the last few from utah
~
then back at my brother's house i tried to snap a few pictures of his two youngest kids
that they've had since the last time i did a little photo shoot for them

baby mads
Photobucket

this kid was the easiest subject ever
all smiles!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

then beck came in to check out the scene
he watched me rolling around on the floor trying to get pictures of the baby
and thought it looked real fun...

Photobucket

and so he joined in

Photobucket

and they were so darling together

Photobucket

once again mabel was not super excited about me following her around with my camera
but i still managed to get a couple of the little beauty

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ok, that really is it for idaho/utah trip pictures
now i can move on with my blogging life!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

My dad was raised in Preston (Merrill- they owned a shoe store for a really long time), and my mom in Dayton (Henderson- my gma does all the flowers... everywhere, Delora), so when I was reading you updates on the parades and rodeo and carnival I may have had a tear in my eye. I loved going every summer. It's such great memories...

Amanda & Garlan McCoy said...

Love the pictures girlfriend!