Tuesday, April 05, 2011

are you a modern family fan?

because this is how we feel about it: it's our #1.
we laugh and laugh. it's right up there with arrested development as far as
witty writing and hilarious characters. it may not be your cup of tea but it's for sure ours.
darek and i just finished watching season one on dvd and just about died at cam's billy elliot.
it was just so random and unexpected. if you're not familiar with cam this just might not seem funny
but trust me, it's hilarious.



we didn't even know who billy elliot was and it was still funny.
like rewind and rewatch ten times rolling on the floor funny.
maybe you had to be there...

but please tell me that if you don't watch modern family
you'll remedy that asap!
.thanks.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

We LOVE modern family! It's great and so, so, so funny. Thanks for sharing the clip.

Leah said...

We're obsessed with it too. Member how I have nicknamed my husband "Clive Bigsby"

Crazy Lady said...

I feel famous being on your blog so I don't even care I look like butt... Hey they make for great before pics right? Love modern family although sometimes forget to watch