Monday, January 17, 2011

updates
odds and ends

Photobucket

we had a great weekend. it's so fun to have my parents in town.
friday night they babysat for us so we could go out. we saw country strong.
it was good but it's kind of a downer, not gonna lie. we're not really country music fans
but the music was really good and the cast is great.

primary...the president tried to help me out by taking atticus
he cried and maybe screamed and wasn't a fan and she ended up in the hall with him
rock bottom? i hope.

the isa game on is going really well
i'm getting really good health results which makes me happy
it's been good to detox my body and clean up my eating
oooo, but i want a treat!

this morning we're headed downtown with my parents to show them around the cosmopolitan
and tonight we're headed to see lion king at mandalay bay! hooray!

ten of my college girlfriends are coming to stay
at my house for a girls trip in three weeks
the following is an understatement: I CAN'T WAIT!

k, that's it for now

happy martin luther king day!

if you get a chance give THIS a little read
and be sure to have kleenex nearby

.ta.

No comments: