Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Ode to my wife...the photographer
by Darek

So just prior to any of Amberli's family photo shoots (which usually conveniently occur just before we walk out the door or right after we get home from 3-hr church and the kiddos, including Dad, are pulling tantrums, hungry, tired, and crying), she'll setup the camera tri-pod and begin testing her lighting, focus, aperture, ISO, etc., while I crankily round up the boys in the other rooms.

Well apparently before we even get in front of the camera, Amberli has taken a few frames of herself doing her favorite body-builder poses and faces. I thought I'd share a few of these with you. (and no, she doesn't know I'm posting these...I'll be busted for sure!) But I simply can't NOT share these gems though!





(even though I'm sometimes a poor sport about it, I really do appreciate that Amberli takes the time to record our family moments. She's such a good Wife & Mom, and the funniest, silly lady I know!)

3 comments:

Cagney and Laci said...

Thanks Derek, these are fabulous!

Bonnie said...

hahah. so cute. so berli :) Sorry you had to sleep on the couch ... I think it was worth it!

Nikki said...

Hilarious!