Wednesday, December 15, 2010

the ten day countdown...

Photobucket

i still need to:

buy almost everything on darek's list (sorry D)
get beck a stuffed panda because i got him THIS book. cute, right?
find a utility belt for atticus to carry around all his tools
pull together a couple christmas parties
finish a couple sewing projects
print more christmas cards
buy more stamps
actually send the suckers
have atticus pick out gifts for cousins
and have him write his letter to santa
get all of our stocking stuffers
and stockings for that matter
find a few awesome white elephant gifts
do something (anything) nice for someone (anyone)
(you know, like drop off treats or sub for santa or buy someone a house)
take a family picture
think of something to get my parents
(any ideas?)
think of something else to get darek's parents
(any other ideas?)
watch all of our favorite christmas movies
plan christmas dinner
clean
eat
sleep
and wrap everything
.busy.

and fyi - i'm back on the root beer floats
didn't take long to fall off that wagon
what can i say? the stress of the holiday season finally got to me
.ta.

3 comments:

-A said...

If you wanted to add a sewing project to the list . . . there is this tool belt idea. Not sure if that's what you had in mind, but it's been on my 'someday' list for awhile.

Just thought I'd share.

Gramma Dani said...

I know what you can get your parents... a copy of your family photo... :-) Love, Mom

Jeannie said...

Just for the record, I love that picture of Beckett! If he ever turns up missing, send the police to my house first because I could totally steal him! And the kids would be my accomplices (is that a word?).