Sunday, September 19, 2010

it's been seven months
since this marshmallow vacated my womb

Photobucket

and he's been such an easy baby, i've even caught myself eyeing a pregnant belly or two
(shhh...don't tell darek!)

Photobucket

baby beckett
i love when you reach out to touch my face
i love to hear your belly laughs
and i can't believe how often you gleek when i'm feeding you cereal

Photobucket

Photobucket

and as usual, as soon as atticus saw the camera he had to jump into the picture

Photobucket

i thank my lucky stars everyday that these boys each have a brother

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Pretty pics....Time flies. I admit I'm eyeing prego bellies all the time w/ nothing to show for it but am certainly having fun with the kiddos I've got at home. Looks like you are too!