Wednesday, July 21, 2010

what have you been listening to lately?
turns out i've been feeling a little folky
...
i started a new pandora station this week
i listed:
~
she & him
the avett brothers
zee avi
feist
~
and this is what pandora came up with
thank you macy's clearance rack for the 75% off shoes

she & him ~ brand new shoes
the white stripes ~ we're going to be friends
johnny cash ~ big river
old crow medicine show ~ fall on my knees
cat power ~ sea of love
sarah harmer ~ uniform grey
jaymay ~ sycamore down
bright eyes ~ first day of my life
zee avi ~ i am me once more
bob dylan ~ blowin in the wind
the avett brothers ~ the new love song
the avett brothers ~ denouncing november blue
bob dylan ~ it ain't me babe
she & him ~ i thought i saw your face today
ingrid michaelson ~ sort of
feist ~ tout doucement

matt costa ~ sunshine



zee avi ~ bitter heart


do you have any suggestions for me?

~ enjoy ~

3 comments:

Gramma Dani said...

Believe it or not, I have been listening to the sound track of O Brother, Where Art Thou? ...you want to talk folky... :-)

Bonnie said...

are those your adorable shoes and gorgeous gams? Jealous.

Keleigh, Cecilia and Family said...

alas, no suggestions for you, as i still think the coolest music is the 3 cd's you made me. that and the boot camp music that is all about ground into my head. i come to you for suggestions. :)