Wednesday, March 03, 2010

guess who ISN'T missing his mama these days?
...
lucky kid eating chocolate
so i had a few moments this afternoon when the little babe was sleeping and i had a break. i wondered to myself what i should do and decided to join atticus and darek in atticus' room to play with him for a while, since our play time has been drastically shortened lately. i walk into the room for all of 2.2 seconds only to have atticus rush over, put his hands on my legs and push me out of the room backwards saying, "no, no, no." and don't worry, he didn't stop at just pushing me back into the living room, he kept on pushing me all the way into my room. apparently i was disturbing boy bonding time and he wasn't having it. atticus is in heaven having darek home from work while on paternity leave. i shudder to think how things will go when he returns to work in another week and a half.
i hope atticus decides i'm fun again...

1 comment:

Gramma Dani said...

Kind of a bittersweet sort of cuteness, isn't it?