Thursday, February 11, 2010

this has never happened before
i realize that it's totally normal for a child to fall asleep on the couch - but not my child.
he's much too much a too-hyper-to-fall-asleep-anywhere-but-my-crib kind of kid,
even since he was an insy, winsy baby.
oh my insy, winsy baby is such a big boy now, it sort of melts my heart.
he did get up way too early this morning and sort of had an emotional morning because of it
so i'm glad he let himself chill out and fall asleep.
and i'm even more glad he let me pick him up and put him in his crib.
such a sweet little soul.
i love you baby boy.

2 comments:

Keleigh, Cecilia and Family said...

i know you don't want to hear this, but he does look like such a BIG boy!!! i can't believe it. and so adorably handsome!!!

Trisha said...

He looks precious!