Thursday, January 28, 2010

of all your friends
i am by far the biggest elvis fan you know
.
this is a non-negotioable fact peeps
so no arguments please
.
therefore, i must thank pandora tonight
for introducing me to this
i'm sure we will be long time friends
.
disclaimer: it's the song i like, not the video exactly
i just watched video all the way through
and i'm NOT a fan of the babies with guns around them...
.
i don't think this is the best quality recording either
but we do what we can
.

your welcome...

4 comments:

Crazy Lady said...

good song. never knew you liked elvis.


might be the funnies/most disturbing video i've seen, but i don't get out much.

cori said...

lisa marie is beautiful. and when i was maybe 11...my grandma had a recorded video off the tv. it was a special on elvis...called, elvis and me. sosoooo good. thats when i first fell in love/awe of the family. we would fast forward through the commercials.


...little less conversation a little more action please. ..wisemen say...only fools rush in. but i can't help falling in love with you...

now run and listen to this song...sunny day by akon. that is our favorite ghetto song..."i was born in the ghetto, raised in the ghetto, ....welcome to a sunny day." i am pretty sure you'll like it. ....your welcome! hahaha.

Rachel said...

Seriously, the more I learn about you, the more I like you. If you're Elvis' biggest fan, then I come in a close second. I LOVE ELVIS. I love this song. I had never heard this version, but it's awesome. Thank you.

Gramma Dani said...

From the one who probably taught you about Elvis... this is an awesome mix of dad and daughter. Love it!