Friday, January 08, 2010

dear baby boy,

note: although i'm 33 weeks today, this was taken at 32 weeks.
just imagine me 10 times larger as i'm growing exponeniently at this point
i can't wait to meet you! i didn't think a wigglier baby than atticus was ever possible but i believe you've taken the cake on this one my little fish. you and i seem to be two peas in a pod! who else enjoys tossing and turning all night long in a sad and fruitless effort to get comfortable? it was fun to hang out with you from 3 to 6 this early morn, sitting on the couch in an effort to keep my legs attached to my body while preventing you from digging out of my belly. no one told me that second pregnancies often cause such hip/joint/leg pain that it's easier to just give up and get out of bed and do some yoga while awaiting the sun to arise, but at least i had you there to keep me company. it's unclear to me how you get yourself into particular parts of my body that i'd think you'd never have access to but as long as your healthy and growing and plan in sticking it out in there another 5-7 weeks, i'm cool with it! i love you sweet boy! see you next month (later in the month, please, if we can help it!
love,
mom


7 comments:

Crazy Lady said...

you are cute prego.

its all worth it. don't worry.

Keleigh, Cecilia and Family said...

Love It!

Circuit Fam said...

What a cute letter to you baby boy. Being now 37 wks and 5 days I hear your sleepless night of lying awake while shooting pains randomly come from who knows where....Chris thinks it odd I need 4 pillows and alternate the number all through the night. Two boys in a row is great! You beautiful as always although you feel large...(I am just telling you how I feel). :) Take care. Good luck!

Kara Camille said...

Amberli, I can't believe your little guy is going to be here so soon. I guess that's what happens when I hear you're pregnant and several months later check the blog and see that he is about cooked! You look good as ever. So fun to catch up on the blog--looks like you had a great Christmas with your boys. Good luck in the upcoming month.

Gramma Dani said...

Love the photo! Can't wait to come meet the new little guy, and see all of you again!

Ambrosia said...

You look fabulous, Amberli.

Trisha said...

You look beautiful! You are all tummy and are glowing. I LOVE IT!!