Friday, December 11, 2009

so i think it's real funny

that my son thinks his new potty is a laz-e-boy. i suppose that's every man's dream. who doesn't want to watch TV while sitting on the pot?

Photobucket

so, i know that my blog has been real boring of late - please accept all apologies! i've been doing me some deep thinking though, having some learning/growing experiences...never fear, nothing tragic has befallen me but i have seen some significant struggles in the world around me, including in the lives of people i love and that's never easy. it just really puts things into perspective for me, all that "don't sweat the small stuff" type life lessons that i learn over and over again but still hurts sometimes. i feel humbled and i feel grateful...

i hope all your holiday seasons are full of meaningful experiences

peace on earth, good will to men

No comments: