Thursday, November 05, 2009

it's only three days
but i'm still going to miss my boys

i'm headed to new york tonight.
i'm real excited!
but nevertheless - i'm going to miss my boys.
i realize that my husband is a grown man but i still stocked the fridge
and freezer and made dinners for him to heat up throughout the weekend.
i can't help it! i'm sure he'd live on mac n' cheese and cereal all weekend if i didn't
which means atticus would too...see what i mean?

.bye bye cute boys.
.hello new york city.
.have a lovely weekend.

.ta.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

LOVE that pic! Have a great time, can't wait to hear all about it next week.

Crazy Lady said...

sounds awesome. enjoy it for me.

Julia said...

I love that pic too! Love your belly bump. Have fun this weekend, so sweet Kamilah is going through the temple.

Trisha said...

Have a fun time in NY! I love your pregnant belly shadow. SO CUTE!

Cagney and Laci said...

love it!