Tuesday, September 01, 2009

today's confessions

i didn't graffiti this, but i'm secretly glad that someone did


and

i was far too lazy to do dishes today and that, my friends, is why my kitchen stinks

and
i'm more than excited for fall shows to start - so bored with the current lame tv, so ready for fall lame tv


and
i finally saw an OBGYN today - 15 weeks into my pregnancy - heard the little heart beat and teared up. hi little baby!


and
i really did eat ice cream for dinner

and
and i really did let atticus eat ice cream for dinner too

and

i love summer but hooray for the fall. welcome september. i heart you.

and

i made a special trip to stop & shop just for a single avocado this morning because nothing was going to get between me and some delicious homemade guacamole for lunch
~

sweet dreams

3 comments:

Bronwyn James said...

Hurray for ice cream for dinner! You've inspired me. Now what flavor to choose...?

allegra said...

what? you found where i wrote our initials!! CRAZY! I did that on a date back in Boston:) how ironic.

I tease, I tease. I've never actually carved or written mine and Dan's initials anywhere. I kind of want to do it in a tree or something:) D and A are cool initials, eh?

isn't it the best when you hear that little heart beat on the ultrasound? so sweet!

Josh, Liz and Hallie said...

I am so happy to hear you are pregnant again!!! I can't wait to find out what it is. How are you guys doing?