Saturday, May 12, 2007

The poor blog

So my poor blog continues to suffer! Not much happened this week. Darek was out of town for the first of six weeks that he will be gone over the next eight weeks. So needless, to say I was a little lonely this week and I am happy he's home. He leaves again tomorrow for the second week away. However the beautiful weather kept me company all week and I have been in heaven. We're thinking of heading to the beach today but it might not be as warm today as it has been. In any case I'm sure it's going to be a great day since Darek is home and it will be at least 70 degrees. Funny what my equation for happiness requires! Darek and the sun!

Later Skater!

3 comments:

the mccoy's said...

isn't it the truth. sunshine and husbands. it's all we need!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I think sunshine and families are a great combination :)!!

G. Sterling said...

i disagree. watching the sonics win the championship while carmen electra gives me a back rub would be quite a nice combo for me