Monday, April 16, 2007

Welcome to the blogging world...

It is my pleasure to introduce two new members of our blogging world! I'm very happy that my cute sister-in-law, Brooke, has finally jumped on the band wagon since I've been encouraging her to for a while and she has recently had her third darling child and I can't wait to check out the photos. And an old favorite of mine, Laura Donvito Laura Donvito, has also been gracious enough to join us as she too has recently had her first child and knows that we are all anxious for the updates on motherhood. So check 'em out people and give them a warm welcome to the blogging craze!

Also, I've shared with some of you the amazing story of a friend of a friend who has had quadruplets and here's a link to her blog so you too can shed a tear or two about this tender little family and the amazing blessings they've received!

Alright folks, blog on!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Ok, I'm freaking out about your friend with the quads. Are you kidding? First of all, why is she not the size of a large ship, and second of all, are you kidding me about how darling they are?? Please tell them they must get some professional pictures taken of those darlings soon!

An Ordinary Mom said...

So good to see you and your blog are still breathing!

Boss Lady said...

Thanks for the shout out Amberli! How fun. I can't believe your friend has quads. I couldn't do it. I'm glad mine come one at a time. love your blog. hope the weather is okay there, the news shows back east is crazy.