Friday, April 06, 2007

Poor neglected blog...

So life has been busy busy and the poor little blog has suffered. That and I haven't had any fun pictures to post recently so I have a goal to do something blog-worthy this weekend for your reading enjoyment!

So, spring sprung for like 30 seconds last weekend, long enough for me to wear flip flops to conference and be so happy! Then winter wintered this week with rain and snow and all that ridiculousness! So silly this weather!

But we've made plans to head to DC with Darek's parents in July and we're planning a trip to see my family and you Utahns for June so hip hip hooray for summer vacations!

Oh some very happy news...the four little tulip bulbs I planted last November in the window planter outside my kitchen window started poking up their little heads this week! I'm pretty sure I've never planted something that has actually grown and I feel quite pleased! I'm sure you'll see pictures of the beauties once they actually turn into tulips!

I also finished Gone With the Wind this week. I finished that million-paged sucker in about two weeks! Yeah, needless to say I liked it (though it's depressing and just keeps getting worse and worse all the way through the last page! Oh Scarlett, when will you learn?) In any case, it's worth reading people! And the epic "frankly my dear, I don't give a d*#m!" (this is a swearing-free blog, mind you) line was totally worth the wait! Oh Rhett, I'm a fan...

I hope you are all well and happy and living more blog-worthy lives then I currently am!!!!

Toodles...

4 comments:

gaw said...

Finally, you are back! So excited about your tulips and even more excited that you will be here in June. You can see the little miss in all her newborn glory!

familia Bybaran said...

I agree that this weather has been absolutely ridiculous. Snow on easter weekend? I always get really angry in April because there are like 2 days of good weather that make you put all of your sweaters away and then there is a blizzard on the day you don't wear your jacket to work. Yuck.

Good to hear from you. Congrats on finishing your book.

the mccoy's said...

i am a huge fan of the movie. did you know that was the first movie made with a "bad" word?

it was so awesome. i remember feeling frustrated with scarlett, because she never knew what a good thing she had with rhett.

i still have the music in my head.

Julia said...

I have missed your blogging. Thanks for posting.