Sunday, March 18, 2007

Attention all pre-mission Provo roommates!

A.K.A: Packy, Kamilah, Kelly, Amy, Leah, Jo, Tiff, Allison, Julia, any Avonlea or Sky View girls! Jen, you probably know this dude too and maybe those of you who were Jen's roommates, I'm not sure.

You MUST take the time to click on THIS LINK and watch a rap video made by one or our very favorite Provo locals! It might take a second to load but you will not be disappointed!

Tisha Hambo, you need to see this too and make sure your roommates watch it as well!

Everyone else of course is also invited to enjoy the brilliance though you just might not get the full effect not knowing "B Money" personally! Any Provoite may appreciate the fabulous scenery.

9 comments:

miggy said...

No WAY! I totally remember B-Money. He preformed many a scene from "Back to the Future" in our living room. So funny. . .

Leah said...

Becky sent this to me a while ago, I was DYING! Are you kidding? All we need was some "baby back baby back..."

Allison said...

My sources tell me that this guy is still skulking around Provo. I shudder at the memory of that Superman costume.

KamilahNYC said...

so funny and ridiculous. who would do this to the guy?

Julia said...

Yeah right! I can't believe he's still around. I was a little surprised that there weren't more Back to the Future references. So funny! Thanks for sharing.

Tiffany said...

NO WAY!!! Brian is a legend! B-money??? so hilarious. I am so glad they captured the headphones on his head - he never went anywhere without those babies. And the whole CD selling thing. fabulous.

Agreed about the Back to the Future references. Does anyone else remember his pig impersonations? Something about bacon or sausage? Help me remember!!!! He would squeal and get on the ground and everything.

I think he had a super crush on Kelly or something. He was constantly coming over!

Jen said...

ya right! I can not believe this I am dying!

Tiffany said...

I just remembered the pig thing!!!!

It was his impression of a pig having a nightmare.

Lay on ground
Pretend sleep
snore
In between snores yell:
Bacon
Sausage
Ham
pork chops
Squeal a lot.

Berli - how did you find this?

Me and My said...

You know, during the whole thing, it just kept reminding me of our good friend David Eliason. I don't know why. Seems like the sort of goofy thing that David would do. Maybe the guy also looked a little like David. Anyway, this thing was quite a work of art.

Nerd Boy II/Rudy