Monday, February 19, 2007

Time for some color

Before...


and after...

We've been planning on getting new bedding forever but waited until we found something we really liked. I've been looking for the aqua and brown combo but when it came down to it we got the classic maroon bedding that we thought would look good with our dark furniture and light walls.


I love accent pillows and the first time Darek turns his back you better believe I'll be purchasing more!

You can't tell very well in the top picture but our old bedding had embroidered flowers on it, as does our new bedding. What can I say? I'm a sucker for embroidery.



7 comments:

Leah Wright said...

Oooo!! So fancy and so sexy...

An Ordinary Mom said...

It's very you!

The McCoy Family said...

i love the color. i still can't decide after 11 years what color i want. we still sleep with all white. white sheets, blankets, down comforter,white pillows.. its like sleeping on a big fluffy cloud.

Paul said...

I've been looking for new bedding as well. And we also like aqua and brown. We found one we like from Chiasso, but I think I want a bedspread instead of a duvet because they just look more put together. I love your choice of red! Looks great.

Paul said...

Wait a minute, I'm not Paul...how did that happen. This is Julia.

Shauna Brown said...

What a SEXY bed!!! It would be perfect with a little techno in the background!

Jen said...

wow! that looks GREAT!