Sunday, February 18, 2007

Poor fortune...

I've eaten two fortune cookies in the last five days and this is what the Chinese wisemen had to tell me:

"Don't accept that others know better than you."

So people, I know what's best and that's that! Don't even try arguing as it would be fruitless seeing that I'm always right!

And the second, even worse:

"If you're worried that no one would miss you if you died try skipping your car payment for a few months."

WHAT IS THAT???? This fortune cookie just told me that only those to whom I owe money would miss me if I died! Nothing about long lost friends or those lives I've touched over the years. Nope, just a bunch of new age huey about paying off my debts. Well, I'll have you know Mr. Fortune-cookie-maker-upper-man, my car is PAID for! How about them apples!

P.S. For those of you who are familiar with the "Real Men of Genius" radio commercials (HILARIOUS) I totally heard the background singer sing "Mr. Fortune-Cookie-Maker-Upper-Man" in my head when rereading through this post. Made me laugh!

1 comment:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Personally, I think Mr. Fortune-Cookie-Maker-Upper-Man is just jealous of the awesome life you have :)!!