Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Carissimo San Valentino
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Love ~ a terribly misunderstood emotion, although a higly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
I hope you all had a magical Valentine's day! I can't believe how this year is already flying by! We had a simple but happy celebration of Saint Valentine's day. Darek was tickled pink to get some treats and an online Frogger video game!
I love my pretty roses and bag of sweets!

Dinner at S&S, a classy joint!


Derelique looking studly!



5 comments:

Amy D. said...

Oh Darek, I didn't know your dad was in town. Your dad called and he wants his haircut back.--Dov

Amberli said...

Haha! Nice one Dov!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I LOVED your definition of love at the beginning of the post!!

Glad you had a good day!

Shauna Brown said...

Darling, darling, darling!!! I love your coat- you look HOT on V-Day!! I'm glad you had such a great night!

anna said...

great coat Amberli, but I think we already told you that. I am glad to see you had a great Valentine's Day and we are both jealous of Darek's frogger game.