Saturday, January 13, 2007

So productive...

So I decided to stay home today and get things done around the house. I feel so productive and wanted to log my progress! Here are some pre-productivity pictures and the post pictures that make me feel so happy.

We've been home for a week and I hadn't unpacked yet. Darek was smart and did his a while ago. In any case, here's what was created in our room as I started unpacking.


Happily our room is now clean and as comfy and cozy as ever!


 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Your apartment is so dang cute! I need your interior design expertise in my home. One of these years we would love to come visit you ... wish it could be soon.

Tiffany said...

I always feel like if my bed is made then the rest of it's okay. I HAVE to make my bed every day. I won't sleep in it until it is.