Saturday, January 20, 2007

So excited...


As if eating dinner at Border Cafe wasn't exciting enough, especially after my meal was taken off the bill because it had prepared incorrectly (still yummy though, I didn't mind the mix up, which made the free meal even better!) but while I was observing the very large artistic bear bottles painted on the wall, rather tacky in my opinion, I was so excited to discover my name (not so excited that it was on a bear bottle...) that I had to take a picture, in the middle of the restraunt, disturbing many people with the bright flash, but happy to get the picture nonetheless! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Looks like you might need to go through another round of "detox" - LOL!!

KamilahNYC said...

Aahh...if only I had a beer named after me...:)