Saturday, January 06, 2007

Post Holiday Detox...


In light of my previous post, I have determined that my first step towards acheiving peace is a full detox, i.e. get the sugar out of my system! I don't know about you folks but I had a SWEET holiday and a very sleepless holiday and probably something of a nutrient deficient holiday and it's time for a detox. I'm thinking no treats for a while, catching up on sleep, drinking lots of water, getting more exercise than the immobility vacation provides, etc. Would anyone like to join me? These kinds of things are always easier when done with others. Any thoughts?
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I am joining the detox. We had a SWEET holiday, but at least not as sweet of a holiday as it could have been ... I showed a little, tiny bit of self control.

P.S. Did you find out if your family reads your blog?

Darek and Amberli said...

I know that my mom reads it sometimes and my siblings didn't have my blog address so I'm supposed to send it to them.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Don't forget to still be thinking - you are still tagged :) !!

Amy D. said...

Frozen Frango's anyone?? Ice cream...we did not help with that SWEET holiday.

Proverbs31 said...

I'm thinking the same thing! Sugar overload! Gotta get the sugar out. Gotta get the water in.