Friday, January 26, 2007

My new addiction...

Thanks to Tiff, I have a new addiction! She did a post about swap-bot and showed the ATC's (Artist's Trading Cards) that she had made to swap. I was curious so I checked it out and next thing you know I had may own account and was signing up for swaps like a mad woman!

These creations are pretty amateur but I made a postcard for a swapper who collects snowmen and a book mark for a swapper who loves bats.



The back of the postcard, not a good photo

Bat Bookmark

Darek reminded me to make sure I put my fancy shmancy trademark on each item. I know, so cheesy!

3 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I love those cards! You can send some fancy swappy stuff this way!

Kudos to Darek for having you put your trademark on them ... you deserve all the credit!

Allison said...

You're cute. Always have been.

It's your long-lost roommate, Allison. I love the blog! It's great to see what you've been up to. I especially enjoyed Amberli 101--it brought a smile to my face.

Does Tiff have your email? I'll see if I can get it from her so we can reconnect!

Tiffany said...

Oh Lafayette 37 - you there?

love the paper crafting berli! Swapping is fun eh?

You must post what you receive!

Tiffany