Thursday, January 04, 2007

Bragging...

At the risk of embarrassing my artsy fartsy mom, I had to post a picture of the mural she has started painting in my niece's bedroom. Ali's loves horses and while she was gone to Disneyland last summer my crafty mom started this mural. My mom didn't think that it turned out all that great and was afraid that Ali would be disappointed. Instead, Ali screamed for joy when she saw it. My mom is still going to finish the background and add more detail, but I felt it was blog-worthy nonetheless!


 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

geoff wright said...

What a talented mom you have! Ali will treasure that forever.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Absolutely AMAZING! She is so talented. What a remarkable family I married into.

I only wish I had 1/100th the artistic ability that she does.