Saturday, January 13, 2007

ALAS WE ARE REUNITED!!!

I woke up this morning ready to be so productive, go to the gym, clean, etc. etc...and then I went back to bed! Just wanted to sleep for a few extra minutes, thought I'd go to the next aerobics class! A few extra minutes turned into two extra hours!!! So anyway, needless to say I woke up refeshed and rested and ready to have a productive day (I have discovered that jet lag and post holiday recovery lasts as long as you haven't completely unpacked...so I guess I'll unpack finally, only a WEEK later!) OK, so I'm getting sidetracked...which is what has been happening all morning and has been keeping from the productive morning which is now going to have to be a productive afternoon...

OK, so I had to get online real quick to check something and I was SO STOKED to get a comment on my blog from long lost friend TIFFANY!!!!! Attention all old Provo roommates, I have been lead to the blogs of Tiffany, Shauna and Amy G. I was so happy to find them and to discover that they are all doing well! Please feel free to check out their blogs and if anyone out there knows where I could find any other old Provo locals please let me know!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Through yours I found Kamilah and Mehrsa - so fantastic.

miggy said...

Amberli! What's up??? I'm so glad you left a note . . . I've talked to Jo a couple times lately and she told me a little about you and mentioned you had a blog, so I really wanted to find it and catch up. So great! You guys are so cute--can't wait to scroll through your blog and catch up on you guys as well. We should have an east coast gathering somewhere since there are so many peeps out here. Good to hear from you--let's KIT fo' sure.

miggy said...

ps--I just realized I know your SIL Tisha. We used to live across the street from each other and drove matching foxes. funny.

An Ordinary Mom said...

The blessings of blogging are numerous.