Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dude...it's freezing...

So the snow finally arrived yesterday! Hooray! Unfortunately, it was a mini amount and only lasted for about two point two. It melted before I could even take a picture of it. So sad! The sky was so super clear and pretty but it made the day even more freezing and wintery! The moon was gorgeous last night. I stared at it while I drove home from work and wished I could take a picture of it which I tried to do from my roof top when I got home. Yeah, that didn't work so well, but I liked this one even though it's not very clear. For some reason it kind of reminds me of an old movie or something, like Nightmare on Elm Street, or maybe Miracle on 24th Street...or whatever that "angels gets its wings" movie is.

So anyway, I can't wait for Christmas! This year has FLOWN by! It has been a tough year for me but probably the best year yet! I have learned and grown a lot and living on the east coast has been such a good experience for me! I'm excited to see what 2007 brings! I hope it brings a lot of you to Boston for a visit! Good night friends! Hope you are well and happy!


P.S. Just an FYI, for your holiday delight...Pumpkin Spice flavored Coffee-mate...mmm, it's devine! Your hot chocolate has never tasted so good! I think it's a limited edition holiday flavor so you best get yourselves to the market people!

P.P.S. Darek is singing in the bathroom right now, it's awesome!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: