Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bloggity Blog Blog Blog Blog...

Please don't think for a minute that I have been neglecting my blogging responsibilities...I have in actuality been sorely victimized by bloggers sneakiness ("I fear you underestimate my sneakiness, sir.") Yes, I know many of you can sympathize with the sadness that inevitably results after composing one brilliant post after another only to be undermined by blogger's sneakiness in sending your brilliant composition out into cyber space and later discover that the post escaped postage on your blog. I actually wondered to myself a few times if it were possible that blogger was sending my ramblings to some other poor blogging victim who couldn't figure out why these pointless posts were ending up on his page. But I have concluded that most likely blogger just gets a little bored sometimes and strikes back by plotting, and actually carrying out, my demise! But for some reason I don't abandon the blog...I mean what in the world would I do at night when I'm supposed to be sleeping but laying in bed coming up with things to blog about (only a slight exaggeration here...)

Anyway, I will try to recreate my brilliance (another slight exaggeration) later tonight to recapture my lost posts, but am happy to tell the world that Amberli McCoy has decided that she can't save it (the world, that is) by having one hundred social work jobs and has instead decided to join the ranks of normal people and have only one full time job from 9-5 at the eating disorder center...so ciao ciao play therapy and farewell LDS Family Services...I'm a one job worker, from now on. I'm joking about this right now, but that has been a tough decision for me and I have been sad to say goddbye to my clients, but I had a wonderful revelation a few nights ago and that is that these people will be just fine without me...what a miracle! (please don't miss the obvious exaggeration here) and I will survive recognizing my limited capabilities in saving the world!

Ahhh...gotta love the random ramblings of this blog!

5 comments:

geoff wright said...

Berli, good for you for simplifying and allowing yourself to do so. Maybe you'll get some rest now?

An Ordinary Mom said...

So frustrating when the bloggy techs won't let us blog!

I love to hear your brilliant ramblings so ramble on : ) !!

KamilahNYC said...

Congrats on the new job! Welcome back to the 9-5 world!

Anonymous said...

Please delete from here....
- bostonmccoys.blogspot.com c
spaghetti alla carbonara

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information. Keep it up. Best greetings.
- www.blogger.com b
spaghetti alla carbonara