Thursday, November 16, 2006

So I'm not feeling particularly grateful for the current bout of insomnia that I am presently experiencing, but I guess I am grateful for this afternoon's nap which is likely the cause of tonight's inability to sleep and consequently my late night blogging. And apparently what I thought was a two week episode of allergies must have actually been a cold that I have now passed on to Darek! Sorry about that Derelique! Oops!

But I am grateful that tomorrow is Friday! And Thursday night's TV drama is such a great way to kick off the weekend! I mean Pam and Jim, and Meredith and McDreamy and now Ryan and Taylor??? What the???

We have big plans of chaperoning the stake youth dance on Saturday night and I am already sadly anticipating what will likely be a failed attempt on my part to relive my teenage years. It's funny the things you miss and think about when you're supposed to be a grown up adult living a grown up life! Anyway - I hope all you pseudo adults out there are sleeping soundly, loving life and planning an exciting weekend! Sweet dreams and good Fridays!

2 comments:

geoff wright said...

Woman, get some sleep. Ok, Geoff and I chaperoned a dance in California and I really thought I still had it until the group that I was in the midst of gradually dissapaited, leaving me doing the Carlton by myself...

An Ordinary Mom said...

I hate insomnia and the vicious sleep cycle of being tired. First you take a nap because you didn't sleep well, but then you suffer the consequence that night of another bad night of sleep! GRRR! I hope you sleep better tonight.

Have fun chaperoning the dance. Make sure you show them your awesome 80's moves : ) !! Maybe Darek could dance like Napoleon Dynamite for them : ) !!

P.S. You need to do an Ako Pa list!