Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday Morning Walk...

Every Saturday morning I go to the gym for a couple hours and when the weather is nice I always walk home afterwards. Today is another beautiful and unseasonably warm day! I am loving this weather and so happy to see blue skies after the rain this week! Sometimes I remember to bring my camera along for the walk home from the gym and I'm always happy that I have it!

So far it's been a nice weekend. We stayed home last night because Derelique has been sick this week, but thanks to going to bed at 8:00 last night, Darek woke up feeling much better this morning! Good thing since we'll be cutting a rug at the stake youth dance tonight! So anyway - we got our Saturday chores all done and now have the beautiful day to enjoy - which most likely means I'll head outside to do something and Darek will sit faithfully and happily in front of televised football games until the ward Thanksgiving dinner tonight! Mmmm...thanksgiving dinner!!!


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: