Saturday, November 25, 2006

Just want to the thank the Dovers...

for sending CDs of all our pictures together! You guys are super great! It was fun to look through the pictures and there were some that I think I hadn't even seen before. Maybe I'll post a few for old times sake!

So anyone out there who has any pics with the McCoys we would love you forever if you e-mailed them to us (plus you'll be highlighted on the blog - something all people aspire to), since we're still trying to restore our pics since our laptop was stolen. Just a friendly reminder to all you out there to back up your pictures! We for sure learned our lesson!

I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I was sick on turkey day so we had to miss out on our plans with our friends...and as a result our friends had to live without sweet potatoes! What's Thanksgiving without sweet potatoes??? We sadly scrapped up some corn and stuffing and that pretty much made up our Thanksgiving dinner. It was pretty funny! But I still feel thankful for everything I have and very thankful that I'm feeling much better!

So this is an old picture, taken at a BBQ that we had when Darek graduated from BYU. Already two years ago! Time flies...


 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

geoff wright said...

Some things don't change...Amy is still pregnant.

An Ordinary Mom said...

What a bummer that you were sick! Are you feeling better yet? Did you come down with a cold? My dad and sister were both sick, and then my other friends were sick as well. Something must be going around! I guess you will just have to make some "rockin sweet potatoes" another time. [Speaking of "rockin sweet potatoes," you need to check out my recent post to see what your brother said about them : ) !!]

Amy D. said...

Leah...you're one to talk! Oh man...I was like 3 weeks from delivery. Wanna talk about how I only have like 8 left this time!!!!! CRAZY!