Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I know it's a little premature for such a declaration but I must admit I was as giddy as a school girl this morning when I heard on the radio the FIRST Christmas song of the season!!! Apparently November 15 is the date at which it becomes kosher to play Christmas songs on the radio! I must admit I am a shamelessly HUGE fan of Christmas music! I would have preferred my first song of the season to be one of Elvis's masterpieces, but the cheesy, jingly "It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas" does the job just fine! I hope all of you have been bit by the holiday bug and are happy and healthy and doing great!

I dug out a few of last year's pictures to get us in the holiday spirit! The first picture is of my pride and joy...and by that I mean the wreath hanging on the wall behind my cute husband! I made it from real live tree branches and I was pretty pleased to have a wreath-shaped Christmas tree hanging on my wall for the month. Never fear, the 2006 model will be created next week at the annual wreathmaking Enrichment and will grace my wall as well as my blog shortly thereafter! Stay posted!


As you can see Darek gets a little over excited on Christmas morn! Almost as freakishly excited as he is right now screaming at the TV as the BYU basketball team schools UCLA! (editor update: the 'schooling' lasted all of a few minutes and then BYU was back to their ol' ways. Play some flippin' D, GOSH!)


Had to include this so super cute picture of some of the neices and nephews! We were so happy to see them last year, and will miss them this year!


Probably the cutest picture that has ever graced the lense of my camera!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I LOVE the holiday season and I, too, love Christmas music. I am SOOO bummed we won't get to see you this year ... we need to get our schedules connected somehow.

P.S. I am proud to be the mother of the child who is in the cutest picture that ever graced the lens of your camera : ) !!

Sean Carter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.