Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Gratitude!

My sister-in-law had the good idea of listing something that she is grateful on her blog each day of the month through November as it is a month of gratitude and thanksgiving. Since she came up with this good idea before I did, I'm going to copy her! :)

So tonight I'm grateful mostly that this day is over and that I got through it and it was a good day even though I didn't get home from work and other meetings until 11:00 p.m. I'm also grateful for our heater that is so effective, perhaps a bit too effective at times, because it's chilly outside and I got a good dosage of rain on me which flooded my shoes and froze my toes during my late night adventures. I'm grateful that Rosie brought yummy chocolate chip cookies to our meeting tonight so I could have one for dinner! I'm grateful I got to go running through the Boston Common this morning (and it wasn't raining at the time!) I'm grateful that I have a happy life and lots of good friends! I'm grateful that Kamilah posted some more pictures on her blog so I know she's alive! (haha) I'm grateful that Isaac and Livi have pictures in the bathtub together so we can show them on their wedding video when they marry each other in 20 years! I'm grateful that Kate Wang Chung will have something to do at work tomorrow (at least for 30 seconds) reading about (and commenting on) everything I'm grateful for! I'm grateful that my family is the coolest! I'm grateful that my husband is the VERY coolest! (even though I haven't seen him since last night!) And now I'm grateful that it's bedtime! Good night! Sweet dreams and warm blankies to all of you!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Way to guilt me into commenting by sneaking me onto your list. Just kidding. Thanks for giving me something to read this morning. It was a pleasant way to start this very gloomy day. (And I feel pretty honored that I made an appearance on your list! Even though it took me a second to process Kate Wang Chung is indeed me.)

I’m grateful that Wednesday is a night full of trashy TV that I know Amberli will be watching (and loving) right along with me.

KamilahNYC said...

Hooray! I made the list. I am grateful that I have at least one reader of my blog! :)
And I am grateful for your friendship. I will try to do better about posting! XOXO

geoff wright said...

Double hooray that Isaac made it on. And twenty years, come on. You know if they're taking baths right now, it's going to be a lot sooner...

An Ordinary Mom said...

I am grateful that I have the coolest sister in law in the whole wide world : ) !! You rock ... can't you move closer?

Amy D. said...

Hooray for Livi and Isaac making the greatful blog.