Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Gobble Gobble Gobble!

I'm excited to let all you blog readers out there know that I've officially registered to run in the Gobble Gobble Gobble 4 mile turkey trot on the morning of turkey day! Jhordan ran it last year and said that people were all crazy and dressed up like these gobbley dudes! I can't wait. I gotta find me a good gobble costume! You locals oughtta think about signing up and we can gobble our way through the race together! Hooray for turkey day!


 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Good luck on the Gobble Gobble run. I am sure you will trot along just fine : ) !! I need to try and do a small race like this. First I need to train and since I don't like running on treadmills, I need our weather to cooperate first! More sun breaks needed, less rain!