Sunday, October 29, 2006

Oh those Mormons...

I have no new pictures to post but I have this very old one that I couldn't resist posting! In the very middle is my great grandfather, wife #1 on his right and wife #2 on his left...and all of his 21 children! Yeah! Can you believe it? The thing I love about this picture, although it does not include all the 100 and something grandchildren who make up all of my mom's FIRST cousins, is that it does include my grandfather who I've never known and my mother as a little child. My grandpa is the man on the very left of the back row, and the cute little girl in his arms is my cute mom! I'm sure it doesn't show up well on the blog but I love this picture and decided to post it anyway! My mom is really into geneology and has been trying to recruit me for years! To her delight, I think I'm starting to get sucked in! Pretty cool!

  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I remember looking at this picture in March when we were in town. I, too, found it fascinating and your mom and I chatted a lot about it. I feel like the older I get, the more I am curious about family history.