Thursday, October 12, 2006

I love this time of year!

These are the trees in front of our apartment. I love all the bright colors that brighten up the gray day! This weekend will be perfect for a fall foliage drive!



I was feeling so enthusiastic about the changing season that I did a little decorating in our kitchen. This is what happens with A) you have 20 lbs. of apples that you don't know what to do with, and B) you have an unexpected day off work!

Amy D. please note the little pilgrim people on the third shelf from the top! These are our little friends we purchased in Plymouth. Speaking of pilgrim people, we had no hot water for the first half of the day and I had to boil water on the stove to do the dishes! Ghetto!



 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate said...

Very festive. Thanks for giving me something do at work!

geoff wright said...

Oh Berli, you decorated!!